Sunday, January 31, 2016

2D/3D HW3: 12 Iterations of Body Types

Here is my submission for homework 3.
Man this was a loaded homework assignment. This time around we took the four body types we made the week before and made two more iterations off of them using the Layers function inside of ZBrush.















 I am still very new when it comes to ZBrush so some of my sculpts didn't turn out the way I wanted them to. My sculpting got better as i went along, and so far I am only satisfied with the faces on the last 3 iterations of the bodies. I learned from another classmate that I cannot add/insert more tools on layers, so to make clothes and add eyes, I duplicated the original mesh with the layer information on them, then pressed "Bake" on the layer that I wanted to keep as the duplicate. That way, it creates a new subtool and I can add anything I want to it. I used the  Mask and Extract functions to mock-up some quick clothing for the character.



Here we are! This certainly was a tough homework but I did learn a lot!



2 comments:

  1. Make sure the visual style is consistent all the way through your entire design. Your hair and face feel different than your body. Make sure to match the shading quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "F." This is pretty close to the vision Carmen, Agnesa and I had during RPP. GREAT!

    ReplyDelete