Sunday, July 23, 2017

Rell [HaloGen]- Character WIP 3

RELL'S SCULPT IS DONE YAYYYYY
I just finished my first full week at my internship, and I was afraid of not having any time after to work on personal projects.

WELL it turns out I have a lot of free time after work, so I just went ahead and finished Rell's sculpt. There wasn't a lot left to do, to be honest. I was really confused as to how I was going to do her hair. I knew I wanted super chunky dreads with twists at the bottom of the dread, but the shaved hair part would be a little more difficult. I knew I didn't want to do the hair card method, because she's supposed to be cartoony, not realistic, and I wanted to keep the concept's hairline intact as well. I went with making the surface of the shaved hair part bumpy and ran a clay polish modifier over it, so it kinda looks shaved? IDK I do like the way it looks, so I'm gonna stick with it

Here she is now! I am ready to start another ZBrush project now, and start Rell's retopology tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment