Saturday, April 9, 2016

2D/3D HW 11 Part 2: Halfway Done ZBrush Sculpt

By Monday, we are expected to have half of our high rez sculpt finished.

I am really happy with the way the face turned out! I originally made it in Maya and it didnt look nearly as good as this, so I tossed it in ZBrush and really changed it up.

I've had a couple of problems with ZBrush importing my models over so I spent a lot of time on that, and trying to make the mesh look as good as possible took a lot of time too. I want to spend more time on the hair since it looks pretty blocky here too, but overall I am happy with the way the head is turning out.

Here is my progress:






I stopped at the feet cuz i had already been at this for hours and my shoulders hurt lol. I will update next week with the sculpt finished all the way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment